- Hire Rates are daily and not based on the 24 hour system.
- Car Hire Rates exclude Park Entry/Activity Fees, drinks and all expenses of personal nature.
- Alpha Rent a Car requires self-drive clients to have a valid driving license supported by an International driving permit and a valid passport.
Loss or Damage to Property and Personal Injury
Due to the nature of Safari Travel and the risks normally associated with it, Alpha Rent a Car Uganda cannot accept responsibility for any eventuality resulting from illness, accident, injury, political risk, animal attack, loss of baggage and any other unforeseeable event which may occur whilst in use of or in contact with the property and services of Alpha Rent a Car Uganda.
- Alpha Rent a Car Uganda recommends that clients are fully covered by international travel and medical insurance which provides for injury, local medical costs and/or hospitalization, death, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss, theft or damage of or to personal belongings, and cancellation.
All reservations, bookings made and services provided by Alpha Rent a Car will be subject to Uganda law and are within the jurisdiction of the Ugandan Courts.
- Alpha Rent a Car reserves the right to amend, add or change any of these terms at any time without prior notice.
- Alpha Rent a Car reserves the right to cancel any bookings not fully paid up without prior approval.
- Alpha Rent a Car reserves the right to change published rates at any time without notice
- Alpha Rent a Car reserves the right of admission and service to its cars.